Power To Play Victoria is Sunday, May 24, at Elk / Beaver Lake Regional Park and we would love to have your company or group join us in this engaging team building event in support of Power To Be.
35 teams will fundraise and race through a series of physical and mental obstacles, testing communication and cooperation along the way. If you haven't participated before, or want to relive the fun of last year, check out the event recap from last year for the official video and results.
How-to sign up your team
Secure your spot by registering today! All participants must be 19 years of age by event day and are required to sign a waiver release form on site prior to participating.
- Click Register Now on the right and select Team Captain and Registration Payment to create your team and pay the full amount
- Proceed to checkout without adding team members OR if you have personal info for the other team members you can select +Add Another Team Member at the bottom of the form
Note: The registrant paying for the team should select Team Captain and Registration Payment, each subsequent team member should select Join A Team - Team Members and Fundraisers (joining a team can happen at any time separate from securing your team captain payment)
Whether it is accessing remote campsites via a TrailRider, catching a wave in Tofino on a surf program for families living with a spinal cord injury, or hiking in the wilderness at Cape Scott Provincial Park - these experiences are a community effort.
As part of this event, your team will engage in a fundraising race leading up to event day. The goal for Power To Play is to raise support for Power To Be programs. Here is a Fundraising Tool Kit and Donation Form to support your efforts.
Sign up as a non-participating supporter to raise funds for Power To Be here
Start fundraisingDec. 16 - May 22
Secure your spot and create a team here
$750.00Dec. 16 – Jan. 31
$900.00Now registering Jan. 31 – May 22
- May 24 9:00 a.m. PDT - Racer Check-In
- May 24 10:00 a.m. PDT - Race Start
- May 24 6:00 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Celebration