Come join us and celebrate World Down Syndrome Day at the 3rd annual Central Ohio Run For 321 run/walk on Saturday, March 28, 2020. The goal is to raise awareness, educate, promote inclusion and have fun! Participants will run or walk 3.21 miles in support of those with Down Syndrome.
The 3.21 run takes place on the trails of Scioto Audubon Metro Park and the scenic Scioto trail along side the Scioto River. The course is paved. Jogging strollers and pets on a leash are welcome.
This event has a no refund no transfer policy.
Days until We Run 3.21 Miles for Down Syndrome Awareness!
Run in Spirit; Support the cause; Will receive an Event Shirt
We will plan to get virtual packets to registrants in person as much as possible and will ship to those not local.
- March 28 7:30 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Begins
- March 28 8:45 AM EDT - Event Day Check-in/Registration Ends
- March 28 8:50 AM EDT - Event Formation
- March 28 9:00 AM EDT - Event Starts
- March 28 10:30 AM EDT - Course Closes
- Beth Stanley