Silverton Ultra Dirty
Due to the uncertainty around the COVID-19 pandemic , we have closed registration and opened the wait-list until we know for sure we will be able to hold this race. By signing up on the wait-list you will be included in any emails sent out to entrants.
- REFUNDS — NO REFUNDS, but will be given the opportunity to defer your entry to the following year only, according to the schedule below. Please mark your calendar with the deadlines below:
|Before Jan. 31, 2020||100%|
|Feb. 1 – May 31, 2020||50%|
|After May 31, 2020||0%|
- PREGNANCY DEFERRAL – Women who get pregnant between registration and race day may defer 100% entry fee to the following year. Please, you must notify the race dirctor contact the RD by Jun 1st to cancel and defer your registration.
- BIB TRANSFERS – Bib transfers are not permitted under any circumstance. Anyone found using someone else’s bib will be disqualified as will the person whose bib is being used.
- TRANSFER TO ANOTHER RACE — Transferring your entry between Silverton Ultra Dirty and Dirty 30 is permitted, as long as the race is not yet filled. If the race is full you will need to get on the waitlist to transfer. If you transfer up in distance you will need to pay the entry fee difference. There is no refund if you transfer down in distance. Email the race director with your request.
- CANCELLATION — Runner safety is our priority. The race director and race officials reserve the right to cancel or alter the race due to conditions outside our control, such as weather, fires, or other acts of nature. We will do our best to return a portion of the race fee to you if the race is canceled, but please remember that we still incur significant costs even if the race is canceled.
- WAITLIST — Once the race is filled the waitlist will be opened.