Raise money for Sexual Assault Centre of Brant
Creating Healing and Change
For more than twenty-five years the Sexual Assault Centre of Brant has been supporting survivors of sexual assault in Brantford and Brant County with:
- 24-hour crisis and support line for survivors of sexual violence, as well as friends and family members of survivors
- Free, confidential counselling in a supportive, safe environment
- Emergency services, accompaniment and support through hospital, police, and court procedures
- Public education and outreach
- Community awareness and advocacy events.
You Can Make a Difference
SAC Brant's funding comes from a variety of sources. We are partially funded by the provincial government and United Way, but we rely on donations, fundraising, and grants for a significant portion of our yearly budget. Your donations have enabled us to add additional evening and weekend counselling hours and group counselling and drop-in services for adults and young women.
All services are free and confidential
If you or someone you know is a survivor of sexual assault, we can help.
24 hr crisis and support line: 519-751-3471
Business line: 519-751-1164
|May 13||Kirby Steinhoff||CA$100.00|
|May 12||Victoria McCormick||CA$25.00|
|May 12||Janice Kyle||CA$50.00|
|May 12||Taryn Howell||CA$10.00|
|May 12||Caitlyn Rongits||Undisclosed amount|
|May 11||Laura Wojtasik||Undisclosed amount|
|May 08||Susan Wrona||CA$250.00|
|May 08||Linda Milrod||CA$50.00|
|May 07||Al & Judi Bloomfield||CA$50.00|
|May 06||The Cowans||CA$50.00|