Come out and participate in the 5KM Walk or Run, the 1KM Walk or 1KM Kids run. All proceeds go to the Brain Injury Association of Niagara. Last year over $20,000 was raised through this race to support the Brain Injury Association of Niagara.
This event is intended for children 4-12 years of age.
Run will be in a roped in course and finish in a supervised area until parent pick up their children.
- April 25 12:30 a.m. EDT - Awards Ceremony
- April 25 8:30 a.m. EDT - Race day registration begins
- April 25 9:45 a.m. EDT - Opening Ceremonies
- April 25 10:00 a.m. EDT - Races Begin
- April 25 11:00 a.m. EDT - Post Race - Pizza & Refreshments
- Trianda - Corporate Challenge Co-ordinator
- +1 905-964-4456