2020 AthHalf is Going Virtual
The 2020 AthHalf Half Marathon & 5K will be virtual races.
We know moving to a virtual format isn’t the same as the high-energy, community-loved, in-person races we’ve had for the past 10 years, but it is necessary to best protect the health and safety of our runners, volunteers, spectators, and our larger community.
Virtual runners complete the on-line registration, run a consecutive half marathon or 5K distance anytime from their date of registration to October 25, 2020, and submit their time to the AthHalf race director. Once we have received your time, you will have the option to pick-up your race shirt and finisher’s medal (half marathon only) on October 25 or have it mailed to you.
The 2020 virtual races will have:
- overall and age groups awards for the half marathon and 5K, so your finish time definitely matters!
- a race day celebration with live music at Southern Brewing Company on Sun., October 25th for all participants to pick up their race shirt, finisher’s medal (half marathon only), and included draft beer! (note: attendance will be staggered to allow for social distancing)
- a discount code to use for the 2021 AthHalf Marathon & 5K!
Registration for the AthHalf virtual races is open through October 23, 2020 at 5:00 pm.
AthHalf is produced annually by the 501(c)(3) nonprofit, AthFest Educates, and the race helps supports the organization’s mission of funding high-quality music and arts programming for K – 12 youth. When you run the AthHalf, you are directly impacting a child’s access to music and the arts. Thank you!
Children 10 and under receive a $10 discount which auto applies at checkout. There will be a $5 discount for participants who register for both the half marathon and 5K.
$30.00Mar 2 - Oct 23
The Fun Pack is for 4 or 5 participants to register for the 5K together. All participants must register as one transaction to receive the discount.
$100.00Mar 2 - Oct 23
$60.00Mar 2 – May 31
$70.00Now registering Jun 1 – Oct 23
$85.00Mar 2 – May 31
$95.00Now registering Jun 1 – Oct 23
|3||Alan and Laura Moore||$54.10|
Alien Road PunksRaised:
Up All NightRaised:
- October 24 12:00 PM EDT - 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm EDT – Health & Fitness Expo and Packet Pick-Up
- October 24 2:30 PM EDT - 5K Race Start
- October 25 7:30 AM EDT - Half Marathon Race Start