lululemon SeaWheeze 2021 Virtual Half Marathon and 10K
The pace of change.
Sign up to run the lululemon SeaWheeze 2021 Virtual Half Marathon and 10K and run for your best time, a great time, and to support some inspiring organizations.
Registration is now open – sign up by clicking the register now button. Once you’ve registered (US$5.00 fee), you’ll have from September 18 - 26, 2021, to run your half marathon or 10km in one session. The lululemon SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon and 10K is BYOC (bring your own course), so you can run it outside or on a treadmill. After you’ve crossed your finish line, you’ll receive a digital badge for your Strava trophy case.
The event will be timed and tracked by Strava, so make sure to download the app and join our lululemon SeaWheeze Run Club to connect with fellow runners, and log your training.
This year, we're really going the distance.
100% of entry funds raised will be distributed to three Non-profit organizations through lululemon’s social impact program, Here to Be. The organizations are Back on My Feet, Black Men Run, and Girls on the Run. Here to Be is lululemon’s social impact program. Together with their program partners, they disrupt inequity through movement, mindfulness, and advocacy.
For US$5.00 per distance, you get:
· A unique distance-specific, digital badge for your Strava trophy case.
· A comprehensive training plan developed by lululemon Ambassador, Rob Watson to help you get to your start line feeling strong in body and mind:
- 8-week training plan for the 10K
- 10-week training plan for the half marathon
Steps to register & participate
1. Click the Register Now button.
2. You will be prompted to log into your Strava Account. If you don’t have one, you can download the Strava App and create one for free.
3. Log into Strava and authorize access for Race Roster (lululemon’s registration partner).
4. Select the distance you would like to complete under sub-event.
5. Fill out the form. If you would like to register for both the half marathon and 10K, click on “add another distance” at the bottom of the form, select the additional distance, and complete the form.
6. Continue to Checkout, provide payment, and submit your registration.
7. Lace up and train! Track your training runs through Strava and send some kudos to fellow runners via the lululemon SeaWheeze Run Club.
8. Between September 18 and 26, record a single run activity on Strava that is at least 21.1km (13.1miles) long if you're completing the SeaWheeze Virtual Half Marathon, or 10km (6.2miles) if you’re completing the SeaWheeze Virtual 10K. If you registered for both distances, you must track two separate run activities.
9. Publish the run activity within 3 days of the event window closing in order to qualify.
The above dates and timelines are our best estimates and might need to be adjusted depending upon the impact of COVID-19, and any other events beyond our control.