Awake the Grapes & Awake the Hops
Welcome to the 10th Annual Awake the Grapes 5k and 10k runs! Also, new this year, a 0.0k Awake the Hops “run”!
The Awake the Grapes 5K course will wind runners around the beautiful Carlos Creek Winery property and through the onsite vineyards.
The Awake the Grapes 10K course will lead runners on a picturesque race through the Carlos Creek Winery vineyards, out to County Road 34, along the east side of Lake Ida, east on County Road 61 to County Road 34 and back to Carlos Creek Winery.
Each course will have paved, gravel, and cross-country terrain. All runners will receive an Awake the Grapes event t-shirt. After all racers have crossed the finish line, gather outside of the Carlos Creek Winery tasting room for the award ceremony (participate in the 0.0k while you wait! See below). Medals will be presented to the top place in each age range for male and female runners participating in the 5K and 10K races. Overall top male and female awards will also be presented for the 5K and 10K races.
Prior to the 5k and 10k award ceremony, join in on the Awake the Hops 0.0K! Participants will meet outside of 22 Northmen Brewing Co. with their beverage of choice for a ceremonial cheers! Skol! Participants will receive an Awake the Hops 0.0k t-shirt (no extra will be ordered) and a drink ticket. Check out the Carlos Creek Winery and 22 Northmen Brewing Co. websites to view all of the beverages they have to offer. 5k and 10k participants can also sign up for the 0.0k (make sure you sign up prior to the deadline as there will be no onsite registration)! This “race” will only be for those 21+ years of age.
$40.00Feb 10 - May 13
$35.00Feb 10 - May 13
$25.00Feb 10 - May 13
- May 30 8:00 AM CDT - Registration Opens
- May 30 9:00 AM CDT - 10k Run Starts
- May 30 9:00 AM CDT - Food Truck Opens
- May 30 9:00 AM CDT - Jack's Pub Opens
- May 30 9:15 AM CDT - 5k Run Starts
- May 30 10:00 AM CDT - Carlos Creek Winery Tasting Room Opens
- May 30 10:00 AM CDT - 22 Northmen Brewing Co Opens
- May 30 10:30 AM CDT - 0.0k "Run" Starts (have your drink ready!)
- May 30 10:45 AM CDT - Awards (after all racers have crossed the finish line)
- May 30 11:00 AM CDT - Valkyrie Wood Fire Pizza Opens