Volunteer for this event
Volunteers - we need you!
Thank you for volunteering for the McHenry County Patriot Run. Without your support this event would not be possible. The following are areas where we will need assistance. Please note hours needed. You can also choose more than one area of responsibility if you would like.
- Pre Packet Pick Up (June 25) 2: Handing out participant packets to those that are preregistered. Location: In Sync Systems. Hours: 10AM until 2PM
- Pre Packet Pick Up (June 26) 2: Handing out participant packets to those that are preregistered. Location: In Sync Systems. Hours: 10AM until 2PM
- Registration 4: You would be at the table checking people that are preregistered and assisting those that will be registering that morning. Hours: 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM
- T-Shirt/Goody Bag Distribution 3: You will be giving participants their shirt and goody bag. Hours: 6:00 AM – 7:15 AM
- Water Station on Course 4-6: Filling water cups and laying out on table as participants come by your station. Hours: 7:00 AM until 8:30 AM
- Water Station at Finish Line 4: Directing finishers to water as they finish. Hours: 7:45 AM until 9:15 AM
- Course Marshals 15: Direct runners along the course at various intersections. Hours: 6:30 AM until 9:15 AM
- Food 2-4: Prepping and distributing post race food for participants after they finish. Hours: 7:30 AM until 9:30 AM
- Clean Up 4-6: Help with general clean-up of site. Hours: 7:00 AM until 10:00 AM