Your support today will help save seniors’ lives!
The Ukrainian Canadian Care Centre is dedicated to serving the needs of seniors and meeting the demands of a growing senior population with care and compassion. We take care of frail seniors, faced with multiple health issues, including Alzheimer’s and other dementias. We run a social program for seniors from the community, helping them stay active and connected.
During this time of pandemic, your support will help us protect the lives of many seniors, helping them stay safe and connected.
Join us to make a difference!
1) Register to walk or run and ask family and friends to support you.
2) Sponsor a walker/runner.
3) Make a donation
Benefits of walking/running for the Care Centre
• A chance to win amazing prizes
• Invitation to a post-race pyrogie party
• Free transportation from the Care Centre to the event and back
• Free registration for everyone who raises more than $250
• FUN and friendships
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Oct 23||Robert and Halyna (Mychalczuk) Dickison||$35.00|
|Oct 22||Eileen & Bill Didycz||$100.00|
|Oct 22||David and Christine Coote||$100.00|