Thank you for supporting Team Heartache2Hope!
Heartache2Hope provides healing support to adults who have exêrienced a suicide loss. We offer 12-week support groups, drop-in group meetings, individual support and counseling, trauma therapy, wellness activities, traumatic loss education, public awareness education and specialized training to community organizations, aimed at breaking the isolation and reducing the stigma around suicide loss.
Your donation helps us continue to offer suicide loss grievers a safe place to share their feelings and experiences, where they can feel less alone.
Supporting us helps support others, and your gift will have a very significant impact:
- $60 sponsors a one-hour suicide loss grief support session by a staff member.
- $150 helps us offer one Suicide Loss Drop-In Support Group meeting.
- $500 gives one suicide griever the opportunity to participate in a 12-week Closed Group.
- $1,750 sponsors our International Suicide Survivor Day Event.
- $4,000 allows us to provide one 12-week Closed Support Group for 8 suicide loss grievers.
Again, MANY THANKS. Please know that your support is very important and makes a huge difference!
Heartache2Hope Team Members
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Nov 04||Mary Lou Sheridan||$50.00|
|Oct 30||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 26||Greg Baker||$100.00|
|Oct 26||Rene-Ann H||$50.00|
|Oct 22||Cassidy Tyler||$100.00|
|Oct 20||Richard Christensen||$100.00|
|Oct 19||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 15||Rita Christensen||Undisclosed amount|
|Oct 15||in memory of my son Izidor||$150.00|