If you register after the 20th, It is not guaranteed you will get a shirt.
When registering, Importing things to know.
You MUST register ALL team members at time of registration.
Team captains will be in charge of this.
They will sign up for themselves then register for "someone else", and do this a total of three times.
Make sure you put actual T-shirt sizes, we will be ordering these as teams sign-up!
Who is competing in the Amazing Race?
There will be 30 teams of 4 people.
How much does it cost to register?
$200 per team (that is only $50.00 each)
Where will the race occur?
The Amazing Race CCS will occur throughout Clovis at undisclosed locations.
What exactly happens?
- All teams will begin at Clovis Christian Schools at 2000 Humphrey Road at 9:30am on Saturday, October 30, 2021.
- Teams will be given their instructions (see below), directions, team shirts, and ID badges for completing the race.
- All teams will begin the race at the same time at 10:00am after every team has received their packet of information and their first clue.
- Teams will then use the first clue they have received to locate the first Pit Stop. At the first Pit Stop they will be required to complete a challenge of one of either mental or physical in nature. Once the challenge is completed satisfactory according to a judging official, the team will be directed to receive their next clue from the Pit Stop Manager. This will continue for all 10 of the Pit Stops.
- At the final Pit Stop, the teams will be given the final clue to direct them to the Finish Line.
- When teams cross the finish line, their time of completion will be calculated according to any advantages they might have from fundraising. Once all teams cross the finish line the winner will be determined.
How does a team win?
Teams have two primary mechanisms for winning the Amazing Race.
1- Teams who complete challenges at the Pit Stops quickest will make it to the finish line first and of course be sitting in a good position to win the Amazing Race.
2- Teams are encouraged to complete fundraising in order to receive advantages in their final race time. When teams sign up, they will be given the opportunity to complete fundraising on behalf of their team and intimately to help raise funds for CCS. For every $150 raised by a team, that team will receive a 10 second advantage. (Yes, that is a lot when seconds count!)
Why would I want to participate in the Amazing Race CCS?
- This is one of only two major fundraisers for our school this year, and the funds raised will directly benefit the students, teachers, and school.
- The Amazing Race CCS is going to be an event to remember and so much fun that all of Clovis is going to ask themselves why the didn't participate.
- The winning team takes home $1000!!!
- All teams receive a goody at the end of the race and an awesome t-shirt.
It will say each member will be charged $200.00 but at the end their will be a discount applied to three of the team members making your total $200.00
Team PriceSep 20 - Oct 29
- Event contact
- Sky Saul