"some roots, some rocks, some mud & some nice trail"
Saturday, April 9, 2022
Western Canada's Classic 50K Trail Run - since 1997.
Rugged west coast trails around Sasamat and Buntzen Lakes, traversing the Diez Vistas ridge. Start and finish is at White Pine Beach, Sasamat Lake.
A maximum of 475 entries overall will be accepted due to permitting restrictions. There will not be a waitlist.
$10 from every registration goes to support Coquitlam Search & Rescue. Additional donations welcome. As well, one tree will be planted for every registration, via earthday.org!
Every racer receives a custom DV hoodie, a beer glass, a nylon cinch bag, and a sticker, all featuring the DV logo, plus a post-race BBQ, soup and sushi - all included with registration!
Our Kids Race is now a minimum $5 donation, with all funds raised going to a local pregnancy loss / family support organization.
$150.00Nov. 26 - Mar. 31
If you've already registered, but would like to buy a swag item
FreeNov. 26 - Mar. 31
- April 8 3:00 p.m. PDT - Early Package Pickup @ Runners Den (until 7pm)
- April 9 6:45 a.m. PDT - Race Morning Package Pickup
- April 9 8:00 a.m. PDT - Start Time at White Pine Beach
- April 9 8:30 a.m. PDT - Start Time (Kids Race) at White Pine Beach
- April 9 6:30 p.m. PDT - Post-Race Social