The Gulf Coast Running Club (GCRC) is a non-profit organization located on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our primary purpose is the promotion and encouragement of running for physical fitness and health. Membership is comprised of men, women, and children of all ages representing a wide range of running experience. We administer road races, run/walks, children’s runs, biathlons, triathlons, and social events for the general public in cooperation with various community organizations, agencies, and businesses.
The GCRC hosts approximately 30 races a year across the Gulf Coast. Proceeds from GCRC races and membership fees are put back into the club to purchase or replace equipment, print, and mail monthly newsletters, race results, and calendar of events to members, and to purchase awards for special events.
All work in promoting the club, putting on races, and managing the club’s internal affairs is done by volunteers. All GCRC members are encouraged to volunteer at least two races per year. We also welcome volunteers from families, special groups and those in the community who want to promote health and fitness. To VOLUNTEER, simply register online through Race Roster on the event page.
Benefits of Membership
- Calendar year membership
- Membership plan options for:
- Individuals, $20
- Families, $30
- Students (under 18), $15
- Reduced entry fees for GCRC events
- Eligibility for annual GCRC club awards and Grand Prix Awards
- Monthly newsletter with race entry forms, race results, running tips, and monthly regional race calendar
- Road Runner Club of America (RRCA) membership and insurance
- Discounts at:
- TriHard Sports in Ocean Springs
- Biloxi Bicycle Works
- Graduating High School Senior members are eligible for the annual GCRC scholarship
Click "Add Another Registrant" at the bottom of this page to add each additional family member. "Family Membership" must be selected as sub-event for each family member.
Provides membership through December 2022