Shuttle, Parking & Restrooms
Free Shuttle Bus
- The Shuttle Services transports both runners and spectators to and from the race. Runners will get priority, if necessary.
- We encourage riders to be prepared to load the buses before 8:30 am to ensure time to get into the starting pack
- The Shuttle Service uses Standard School Buses
- Pick-up: Manchester Community College - Follow the MRR Shuttle signs and park in the
- Manchester Community College EAST LOT
- Drop Off: Near the intersection of Main and Center Streets
- Buses will depart continuously between 7:45 am and 9:15 am before the race
- Return trips will run continuously between 11:00 am and 12:30 pm
- Cost is Free!
- No pets are allowed
- To see directions to and maps of Manchester Community College, go here...
- Main Street in Manchester will be closed at 7:00AM
- Exit #3 on 1-384 is NOT a good option as it becomes very congested Do NOT park on Exit ramps or on 1-384 as you WILL BE TOWED
- From the West, Exit #2 (Keeney Street) allows you to head toward town with many side streets available for parking
- From the East, Exit #4 (Highland Street) also allows you to head toward town with many side streets available
- Parking on side streets is allowed provided they are not posted. Be prepared to walk a ways Manchester Public Parking Lots behind the stores on the East side of Main Street may be used For a decent start, plan to be in the starting pack well before 9:30 am.
- To see the Race Course in Google maps, go here.
There will be portable toilets in the following locations:
- St. James Church Parking Lot
- Mary Cheney Library (on Linden Street)
- Top of Main Street (Park area)
- Municipal Parking Lot behind Manchester Hardware
- Forest Street Parking Lot (rear)
- Bennet Academy
There are no shower or locker facilities, so please come dressed to run