After a cancelled due to Covid year and a miniature K-100 at the end of August in 2021, we’re very excited to be bringing K-100 back at the end of June in 2022.
We’re working with a major sponsor to bring you an elevated finish line and post race experience. Lot’s of enhancements and it’s going to be a weekend that you don’t want to miss!
- A one of a kind run over the highest paved road in the country. No other running events of this type are permitted in the park.
- Friday night pre-race dinner in Longview (RSVP required).
- Race day morning coffee and snacks in Longview.
- An “unplugged” day of running with your friends, family, colleagues.
- The best team building opportunity around!
- Post race meal (we’re working on some exciting changes to this so stay tuned for an announcement)
- A great after party (another one of those perks we’re working on – hint: Pomeroy Mountain Lodge).
- Preferred rates at the Pomeroy.
Tier one pricing is SOLD OUT. Tier two pricing is SOLD OUT. Tier three pricing in effect until the race sells out.
Tier one SOLD OUTNov. 29 – Dec. 22
Tier two SOLD OUTDec. 22 – Mar. 15
Tier three pricingMar. 16 – Jun. 15
- June 24 6:00 p.m. MDT - Friday night dinner in Longview
- June 25 6:00 a.m. MDT - Race start