Online reg is now closed.
Location: Rackets & Runners – 3880 Oak St, Vancouver, BC
Dates: Race week, Thursday through Sunday
Times: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, 10am to 6pm
Sunday, pre-race, 11am to 5pm; No race day registration
- Race Bib with Timing Chip for the In-Person Race
- Race Medal included with the 10KM In-Person Race
- Combo Medal if you run 10KM, plus 5KM Virtually
- Non-technical socks with the 10KM + 5KM Combo
- $25 off at Rackets & Runners (min. $75 spend)
- Lee’s Donuts provided by non-profit RUNVAN®
- Old Dutch Chips, bars, bananas and cheese buns
- Stanley Park Brewpub 16oz sleeve of beer, if of age
- Free parking on Granville Island until 1pm race day
- Gear check and pacers provided by RUNVAN®
- Road closures allowing you to run Burrard Bridge
- Two aid stations oncourse with Alkiss Water
- Options to donate and fundraise for charity
- Access to event photos through your runner profile
- Ability to add or skip medals with the Virtual Race
- Race Results, leaderboards, and more
Package Pickup will be held at Rackets & Runners Thursday, October 6, to Sunday, October 9, during store hours, and is not available race day.
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is subject to Provincial Health Orders at the time of the race.