ASICS Running Apps – Customer Success Manager (Account Manager) – West Coast
- Product: ASICS Runkeeper™ app and Race Roster
- Job type: Customer success
- Position: Full time
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission―in the past, today, and into the future―is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) role involves ensuring event organizer success on our platform, while also consulting on technology, reporting, and industry trends. An expert in our products and support services, the CSM assigned to each elite event will work with the race director, and their registration, marketing, or timing teams on adopting and optimizing our suite of tools. This role involves being available outside of business hours for urgent troubleshooting, as well as travel to race weekends and for office visits. As the relationship owner, the CSM will find themselves socializing with customers at conferences or events, an important part of strengthening our business to business relationships.
This role will be remote within Canada and requires you are located within the Pacific Timezone to best serve the needs of our West Coast clients.
This position is open to external candidates
This role with be working with the Race Roster product.
- Manage relationships with elite event customers in assigned portfolio
- Lead project management of registration cycles (regular, rush, random draw)
- Elevate customer experience through custom event configuration / optimization
- Arrive at creative solutions when a gap in technology has been identified
- Ensure smooth user experience for the participants signing up for elite events
- Guide customer on using the CRM, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce products
- Liaise with internal Race Roster executives and departments to deliver on customer requests, advocate when in best interest of the business (Tech, SFDC, CRM, Sales, Marketing)
- Respond to organizer inquiries (for assigned events) by phone, Slack and email (with support from CSR team via Race Roster support queues and phones)
- Work with the internal team to roll out system changes to customers
- Share new release features with customers, and include training when required
- Support for colleagues with their elite events during time off or travel
- Work with the Sales team on solutions to help secure new deals
- Keep up with customer touchpoints throughout the year
- Proactively suggest optimization that will save events time and money in administration
- Bring forward industry trends and marketing strategies that will support event growth
- Carry out an onsite activation plan including provisions for travel, leadership and HR needs
- Execute responsibilities in accordance with Race Roster company policies
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3-5+ years experience in a professional services environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organization and relationship management skills
- Previous work experience with B2B SaaS and Salesforce/Marketing Cloud platforms strongly preferred
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Race Roster is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sex, place of origin, ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, creed, record of offences, genetics, disability, age, marital status, family status, veteran status, or fitness level.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.