ASICS Running Apps – Marketing Project Coordinator
- Product: ASICS Runkeeper™ app
- Job type: Marketing
- Position: Full time
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission―in the past, today, and into the future―is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
You’re a planner with an eye for the small details while still seeing the big picture. You are connected to internal and external stakeholders and keep a pulse on all the moving pieces. You’re efficient, communicate clearly, and collaboration is your strong-suit.
We are looking for a project coordinator to join the team who will be responsible for supporting and driving consumer facing brand marketing, growth, and creative projects. This role is an integral part of our internal teams, helping to drive key projects and workflow. This role will work directly with inhouse creatives and stakeholders to produce best in class assets.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will work on the Runkeeper product.
- Determine and define project scope, objectives, and parties involved
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and ensure on-time delivery
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverable
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement and share wrap reports with relevant stakeholders
- Oversee processes involving marketing campaigns, copy, design, localization, legal and internal review and handoff as needed
- Own internal onboarding processes and relevant documentation and processes for marketing team
- Own and create an efficient process for data sharing all marketing efforts to relevant stakeholders
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proactive and self-starter
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.