ASICS Running Apps – Quality Assurance & Auditing Specialist
- Product: Race Roster
- Job type: Quality assurance
- Position: Full time
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission―in the past, today, and into the future―is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
As a CRM Quality Assurance & Auditing Specialist, you will be responsible for fulfilling QA and auditing responsibilities related to the Race Roster Salesforce environment. This will include daily, weekly, and monthly auditing of integrations & data syncs, auditing backend data processes to ensure overall system health, exploratory testing, and working to your best ability to reduce bugs and/or downtime on all releases for the Race Roster CRM Product, including both Salesforce and Marketing Cloud. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the Race Roster product.
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices
- Undertake thorough regression & exploratory testing across the Salesforce and M
- Marketing Cloud platforms
- Write clear and concise bug reports
- Test code and administrative changes in different types of environments
- Automate testing where possible
- Provide QA and auditing services and act as a point of contact for all QA aspects of releases while working with other members of the CRM Team
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual or automated)
- Desktop and mobile browser testing
- Write basic SQL queries
- Execute different testing methodologies such as: smoke test, exploratory, destructive and functional testing
- Spend necessary time required to learn the system from a Customer Success perspective
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate degree/college diploma in STEM preferred
- 1 year job experience in QA or data auditing role
- Strong organization and data management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem Solver
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.