- Product: ASICS Runkeeper™ app and Race Roster
- Job type: Business
- Position: Full time
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Fitness Apps.
Our mission―in the past, today, and into the future―is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
As a Business Analyst, you will help Race Roster implement technology solutions in a cost- effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Furthermore, you will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software product’s features. You will work with key stakeholders to gather data and input into our critical systems while maintaining the highest quality of data on a day to day basis.
- Process, cleanse, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Analyze and deliver new reports internally and for customers working directly with business stakeholders across all functions
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Design rich data visualizations to communicate analysis to other organization leaders
- Prepares analysis summaries, including graphs and PowerPoint documents, and assists with the preparation of documents and presentation materials describing analytic methods
- Data extraction and manipulation utilizing multiple data mining tools
- Design and manage data governance practices and be the organizations data steward on a day to day basis
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders, and then follow-up on all results
- Constantly be on the look out for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and
- deliver better value to the customer
- Help build the brand and drive adoption of our CRM solution
- Managing the overall relationships for CRM customers and maintaining high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years experience in a professional services environment
- Experience solving complex data problems