SFDC Developer(Full time)
Race Roster is an online event registration platform geared towards endurance events. We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) rock star that will support the business operations of marketing, sales and support. Our team will ensure that the business organization is maximizing the usage of our sales, service, and marketing automation technology and delivering on our stakeholder’s needs. In this role, you will work with management and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support, manage system integration and design/code/implement solutions on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Provide best practices on the use of SFDC
- Gather requirements/feedback from end users, discussing with the team and provide alternative ideas.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements to assist in building the best possible solution that meets company’s architectural principles and design guidelines
- Estimating, planning and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Triaging and fixing defects for all releases or day-to-day code related bugs
- Performing unit tests and QA on all projects
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Manage and Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Write clear and concise documentation.
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce development (e.g. Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com APIs, Lightning, AMPScript, SOQL, SQL).
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Communities
- Experienced with web services (SOAP or REST)
- Experience using Marketing Cloud including journey builder, email studio, web studio, mobileconnect, and automation studio
- Experience building advanced emails and custom preference centers in Marketing Cloud using AMPscript
- Experience with Einstein Analytics and Lightning Web Component
Required skills & abilities
- Self-starter, able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness in completing tasks, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams
Required professional designation/certification
- Post-secondary education in computer science or a related field.
- Certified SFDC developer and active Trailhead account