The American Trail Running Association (ATRA), was formed in 1996 as a Colorado non-profit to serve the mountain, ultra and trail (MUT) running community. Our mission is to promote the sport, encourage trail conservation and advocate for trail access. We also maintain the largest trail race only event calendar on the web.
We offer membership opportunities for individuals, running clubs, race directors and brands looking to connect with trail runners. Individual members receive our quarterly Trail Times newsletter, drawings for FREE race entries and more. Already a member? Give a membership to your favorite trail running or ultra running friend.
We offer FREE resources for trail runners including:
- Event Calendar with over 8000 Trail Races
- Accident Insurance for Trail Runners
- National Directory of Coaches and Camps
- National Directory of Trail Work Groups
- National Directory of Clubs
- The Latest Trail Running News
Looking for our corporate membership page? Find it over here!