Play Like the Pros Charity Challenge?
Play Like the Pros Charity Challenge is an opportunity to play Glen Abbey on Monday July 30th – the day after the RBC Canadian Open, from the same tees, pin positions, and tournament conditions as the pros played! To gain access to this unique experience, interested golfers will raise money for Golf Canada Foundation to support junior golf initiatives.
This year's goal is to raise $200,000!
How To Play Like the Pros?
- Register either as an individual or group
- Registration $350 per person
- Each member must fundraise a minimum of $400 in addition to the registration fee. If you do not reach the threshold your credit card will be charged the balance.
- Get to the Abbey and Play Like the Pros!
*Limited space, the first foursomes to hit the fundraising target will gain entry into Play Like the Pros.
What Is The Fundraising Component?
All funds raised go to support junior golf programs in Canada.
There is a MANDATORY minimum fundraising component of $400 per golfer, to participate in the Play Like the Pros Charity Challenge. If you do not meet the minimum prior to your tee time, you will be charged the difference. Some golfers choose to pay the registration fee of $350 and make a donation of $400 to meet their commitment. All funds donated online will receive an electronic tax receipt once the transaction has been completed.
Play Like the Pros is a 1pm shotgun start with registration opening at 11am.
Option to join a team
$350.00May 16 - Jul. 29
- Mon., July 30, 2018 11:00 a.m. - Play Like the Pros at Glen Abbey Golf Club
- Event contact
- Joelle Efford
- +1 905-849-9700 ext. 265