Raise money for Creating Opportunity for All - Support the YMCA Annual Campaign
Creating Opportunity For All - Support the YMCA Annual Campaign. Thank you for helping our mission.
At the Y, we believe everyone deserves the same opportunities, no matter who you are or where you’re from. That’s why we work tirelessly to close gaps, bridge divides and create opportunities for everyone in our community to thrive, regardless of income, background, race or zip code.
When you give to the Y, you partner with us to tackle our community’s most critical needs, including third-grade reading, drowning prevention, child and teen development, and health and well-being for all.
- $50 has the potential to give a child at risk of drowning access to life-saving swim lessons and water safety instruction.
- $100 has the potential to power teen development programs that help youth realize who they are and what they are capable of achieving.
- $250 has the potential to send a child to summer camp where they can create lasting friendships and engage with positive role models that can shape their future.
- $500 has the potential to give a child access to afterschool enrichment activities and literacy instruction that position them for academic success.
- $1,000 has the potential to fund the financial assistance a family needs to become Y members and transform their well-being.
|Sep 11||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 10||Brooke Barber||$54.10|
|Sep 09||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 07||Rebecca Watkins||$54.10|
|Sep 06||Heather Skinner||$50.00|
|Sep 06||Melanie Guzek||Undisclosed amount|
|Sep 04||Jerome Morel||$50.00|
|Aug 17||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|