The Towpath 150 is a cycling event from Cleveland to Bolivar. Riders will travel the length of the Towpath in the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area, taking in the sites while raising funds to support Canalway Partners in the development of the Towpath Trail in Cleveland and Cuyahoga County.
Registration for the inaugural Towpath 150 is capped at 50 riders.
How does it work?
Register for the Towpath 150 at Race Roster, the entry fee is $100
Riders can ride individually or in a team of up to four.
- Individual riding one-way- fundraising minimum of $250
- Individual- fundraising minimum of $350
- Two person team- fundraising minimum of $500
- Three or four person team- fundraising minimum of $800
Use the Race Roster campaign tools to help raise funds for your ride.
Individuals who raise $450 or more can choose to have their $100 entry fee refunded
- Canalway Partners will provide meals, multiple snack stops and transport gear
- Riders receive a souvenir cycling jersey and photo album
- Riders are invited to the Summer Spectacular party in scenic Bolivar Saturday night, where we will have a band and a grilled chicken dinner.
- Participants can camp out, stay in the Bolivar Elementary School gym, or make their own arrangements
- If riders do not wish to ride the entire distance, they may switch with a teammate at lunch. Teams must provide transportation if they wish to split the ride
See Frequently Asked Questions here
Please email Ken Schneider or call (216)520-1825 if you have any questions.
($350 minimum fundraising goal)
$100.00Apr 1 - Jul 12
- July 16 7:00 AM EDT - Leave from Cleveland