Miles for Meso is a 5K race and 3K fun run/walk held less than 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis in historic Alton, Illinois. This exciting event takes place in September in celebration of National Mesothelioma Awareness Day. Presented by Simmons Hanly Conroy and coordinated by the Metro Tri Club, all proceeds from the event are donated to mesothelioma awareness and research. Since 2009, the race has raised more than $180,000 for mesothelioma cancer research.
T-shirt mailed to you to wear on race day. Participate from anywhere with the hashtag #milesformeso! Registration includes T-shirt + shipping/handling.
$30.00Jun 18 – Sep 2
$45.00Sep 3 – Sep 19
ClosedSep 19 – Sep 24
ADAO #ENDMESO Team
Miles for Meso - Carrollton Rolling Thunder
- September 24 7:30 AM CDT - Race Day Registration Opens!
- September 24 7:30 AM CDT - Vendor Fair & Kids' Activities
- September 24 8:00 AM CDT - Meso Warrior Bib Photo
- September 24 9:00 AM CDT - 5K Run & 3K Fun Run/Walk
- September 24 10:15 AM CDT - Awards Ceremony