Raise money for St. Clair River Trail
The St. Clair River Trail is a community project. It is a 35 km trail from LaSalle Line, north of Corunna to south of Port Lambton at the Lambton County boundary. The trail has portions on and off road.
The St. Clair River Trail provides:
- A facility perfect for all ages and abilities. Parents, children and grandchildren can enjoy the trail together
- Year round, low-cost recreation
- A safe, environmentally friendly alternate transportation route.
- Easy access for many people due to its linear nature passing close to many homes.
- An opportunity to bring people together by connecting neighbourhoods
- A connection between parks and picnic areas along the St. Clair River.
- Increased awareness of local historical/heritage features.
Donating to the St. Clair River Trail provides an opportunity to leave a long lasting legacy for future generations.
|Jul 15||Deb Kirkland||CA$25.00|
|Jul 14||Nancy Hofhuis||CA$94.00|
|Jul 06||Elizabeth Kirchmair||Undisclosed amount|
|Jul 05||Ken Walker||CA$25.00|
|Jul 02||Diane Glover||CA$25.00|
|Jul 01||William Clark||CA$50.00|
|Jun 30||Sandra McCabe||CA$25.00|