Love Rolls is having their inaugural fundraiser, and they want you to come out and be a part.
We're starting the evening with a 5K race, run, & walk starting and finishing in beautiful Suwanee Town Center. From the 5K we'll segway straight into a family fun movie night. Awesome race shirts, a mostly flat out & back course, and awards to the Overall M/F; Master, Grandmaster, Senior Master M/F; and the top 3 in all the usual 5 year age groups (10 & under - 75+).
Run on your schedule where you can
Love Rolls & the Love Rolls 5K wouldn't be possible without our sponsors.
We LOVE ROLLing with.... Every ply of them:-)
Single Ply Sponsors
The fun doesn't start & finish with the 5K...We've got loads of other stuff:
Chick-fil-A will be giving chicken sandwiches to all the runners as they cross the Finish Line!
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
All race proceeds and Fundraising dollars go to Love Rolls whose mission is to provide the homeless with rolls of toilet paper, engage community participation, and promote youth activism
If you feel it's a worth cause...here's some ways you can help
1. Come out and participate on race day
2. Grab your friends to participate on Race Day
3. Participate in the Virtual Run if you can't make it
3. Make a donation when you register
4. Create your own pledge page when you register and share it on social media
The donation and pledge goal for the event is $5000, and with everyone's help, we'll blow it out!
Great Custom Awards in the following:
The start and finish line will be filled with energy, music, and refreshments and the course is mostly flat & fast...we'll be chip timing, and the course is certified.
August 20 11:59 PM EDT - Last day for guaranteed shirt & size
August 26 5:00 PM EDT - Race Day Check-in & Registration opens
August 26 6:00 PM EDT - Race Starts