Love Rolls is having their 2nd Annual 5K fundraiser, and they want you to come out and be a part.
We're starting the in the morning with a 5K race, run, & walk starting and finishing in beautiful Suwanee Town Center. Awesome race shirts, a mostly flat out & back course, and awards to the Overall M/F; Master M/F, Grand Master M/F, Senior Master M/F; and the top 3 in all the usual 5 year age groups (10 & under - 75+).
Run on your schedule where you can
Love Rolls & the Love Rolls 5K wouldn't be possible without our sponsors.
We LOVE ROLLing with.... Every ply of them:-)
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
All race proceeds and Fundraising dollars go to Love Rolls whose mission is to provide the homeless with rolls of toilet paper, engage community participation, and promote youth activism
If you feel it's a worth cause...here's some ways you can help
1. Come out and participate on race day
2. Grab your friends to participate on Race Day
3. Participate in the Virtual Run if you can't make it
3. Make a donation when you register
4. Create your own pledge page when you register and share it on social media
The donation and pledge goal for the event is $5000, and with everyone's help, we'll blow it out!
Great Custom Awards in the following:
The start and finish line will be filled with energy, music, and refreshments and the course is mostly flat & fast...we'll be chip timing, and the course is certified.
July 29 11:59 PM EDT - Last day for guaranteed shirt & size
August 4 7:00 AM EDT - Race Day Check-in & Registration opens
August 4 8:00 AM EDT - Race Starts