Ruff & Tuff 5K
Are ready to join Rucker Pet Supply
at the 2nd annual Ruff & Tuff Festival & 5K?
All the festivities are taking place at North Forsyth High School. The 5K will start at 9:00 am, and the festival will be in full swing by 10:00 am.
For the 5K we'll have Awesome long sleeve race shirts, awards to the overall winners & 5 year age groups. We'll even have awards for the fastest dogs.
The fun doesn't end when you cross the finish line...there's loads of stuff at the festival too. Bounce houses, frisbee dogs, Forsyth County Sheriff Dept. K-9s, food trucks, Music & Entertainment.
If you can't make it, but want to support the cause, or just think the shirt is awesome...this is for you
Regular Entry Fee
Race Day Registration
Proceeds from the event are going to the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office and their K9 Unit
We have several Bib/Packet pickup options available for you.
1. Bib Mail Out...for $2 you can have your bib mailed straight to your front door. We'll be sending them out on Monday of race week, and you can sleep in a few extra minutes on race morning...just show up with enough time to get in the start coral. Once you finish, you can pick up your shirt and any goodies that might also be included.
2. Early Packet pickup We'll have packet pickup available at Rucker on Friday 11/9 starting at 4:00 pm...This will be your chance to get your swag before the race.
3. Race Day Pickup...Check in opens at 7:30 am on race morning. Be sure to arrive closer to 8:00 am than 9:00 am. We'll get you your bib, and then after you cross the finish line you can get your shirt and any goodies.
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award?
or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!"
Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The week of the event you'll receive your bib via email
3. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
4. Submit your race time by end of race day
5. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
6. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
7. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
Grab your friends, family, or co-workers and participate as a team...you can score a great discount, and nothing will replace the additional fun.
If you come out with a bunch of your friends...We've got some great discounts for you too.
All finishers recieve a custom Finisher Awards
Great custom award medals to:
Super tech shirts to all participants registered by 11/5. All registrations afterwards will receive a shirt while supplies last.
We've planned on getting everyone a great tech shirt...but you've got some options.
Looking for an awesome shirt/jersey for your pooch?
You can order them their own race jersey when you register for the event.
Awesome fairly Flat & Fast course through the area surrounding North Forsyth High ...here's a link: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/1526351362
We're chip timing the start & finish, and we'll have live scrolling results.
All registrations are final...Sorry, but there are no refunds, transfers, or deferements.
See www.fivestarntp.com for full details.
November 4 11:59 PM EST - Deadline for Guaranteed Shirt in your size
November 9 4:00 PM EST - Early Packet Pickup at Rucker Pet Supply
November 10 8:00 AM EST - Race day pickup & registration
November 10 9:00 AM EST - 5K Starts
November 10 10:00 AM EST - Fun Run Starts
November 10 10:15 AM EST - Tot Trot Starts