Raise money for Living Arrangements for the Developmentally Disabled
Guided by the belief that every person has ability and value, we empower adults with developmental disabilities to live, work, and connect.
View our long range strategic plan to see LADD’s goals for the coming years.
Our work propels the inclusion and success of people with disabilities, the impact of which is felt positively throughout our community. LADD inspires others to see strength in diversity.
To fulfill this mission and achieve our vision, the priorities for the next five years are:
• Community development and partnerships in housing and cultural diversity initiatives
• Creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities
• Meeting the growing demand for our services and increasing the types of services
• Building an organizational culture that values innovation, transparency, health and wellness and reflects a relentless pursuit of excellence in our day to day operations
• Meaningful engagement grounded in love is the foundation of all we do.
• Self-determination is a human right.
• Achieving our vision demands bold, creative and collaborative solutions.
• There is strength in a culture and community that welcomes diversity.
• Commitment to quality requires a relentless pursuit of excellence.
• The pursuit of health and wellness is critical to our success.
To participate in LADD programs, people must be eligible for services provided by: Hamilton County Developmental Disabilities Services (HCDDS), Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Waivers (HCBS), Rehabilitation Services Commission (RSC), the Ticket to Work Program or Local Public Housing Authority/HUD programs. Contracting privately for any LADD service is also an option.
|Apr 28||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Apr 14||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Mar 12||Scott Harvey||$11.62|
|Mar 11||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Mar 08||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Mar 04||Joel Varland||$27.68|