Make a donation
60 percent of the goal has been raised
CA$5,761.83 Goal: CA$10,000.00
Raise money for Broadmead Care Society
Broadmead Care is a registered Canadian charity that owns and operates the:
- Veterans Memorial Lodge (at Broadmead) - a 229-bed residential care facility with 115 Priority Access Beds for veterans, 110 community beds and four respite care beds for veterans;
- Veterans Health Centre - the only centre in Greater Victoria that provides health, social and recreational services for WWII veterans living in the community; and
- Nigel Program for Adults with Disabilities - a residential program for 40 adults with disabilities between the ages of 19 and 55 living at Nigel and Harriet House.
- Beckley Farm Lodge - a 65 bed residential care facility with an Outreach and Adult Day Program in the James Bay community.
- Rest Haven Lodge - a 73-bed residential care home in Sidney.
Click on one of our teams below to make a donation.
Strides for Broadmead
|Aug 19||Kathleen McLean||CA$54.31|
|Aug 19||John hanna||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 18||carolyn king||CA$20.00|
|Aug 17||Mack and Heather||CA$27.60|
|Aug 17||Shannon Eeckhout||CA$22.26|
|Aug 16||Kazmiera Brook||CA$27.60|
|Aug 14||Oksana Didukh||CA$54.31|
|Aug 13||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 13||Robert Stubley||CA$27.60|