Help support LGBTQ+ initiatives through the Pride & Remembrance Run!
Each year, the Pride & Remembrance Run raises funds to support projects and initiatives that will benefit thousands of people in the community, which will not happen without your support. 100% of your gift will go towards this year's beneficiaries:
- AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT): Intimate Partner Violence Support Groups for Cis and Trans Gay Bi and Queer Men (GBQT)
- Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention - (Black CAP): The NIA Project to promote health information to the African, Caribbean & Black communities in Toronto
- Inside OUT LGBTQ2 Film Festival: LGBTQ Youth Film & Media Arts Accessibility initiative
- The 519: Doing it for Ourselves program for older LGBTQ2S adults
- Pride and Remembrance Foundation: The Foundation’s mandate is to provide financial support to registered charities that benefit the LGBTQ2+ community. These benefits may include individual projects, services and/or activities that provide health, educational, legal, social athletic, cultural or other charitable benefits.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $20 or more. Registered Charitable Number 828816454 RR0001