Make a donation
Help support LGBTQ initiatives through the Pride and Remembrance Run!
100% of your gift will go towards the Pride Run’s 2019 beneficiaries. These projects and initiatives will benefit thousands of people in the community and will not happen without your support
● AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT): Intimate Partner Violence Support Groups for Cis and Trans Gay Bi and Queer Men (GBQT)
● Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention - (Black CAP): The NIA Project to promote health information to the African, Caribbean & Black communities in Toronto
● Inside OUT LGBTQ2 Film Festival: LGBTQ Youth Film & Media Arts Accessibility initiative
● The 519: Doing it for Ourselves program for older LGBTQ2S adults
● Pride and Remembrance Foundation: The Foundation’s mandate is to provide financial support to registered charities that benefit the LGBTQ2+ community.These benefits may include individual projects, services and/or activities that provide health, educational, legal, social athletic, cultural or other charitable benefits.
Click on one of our team members below to make a donation.
e.g., John, Smith, or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Jun 28||Elsa Stringer||$108.31|
|Jun 26||GMESS PRIDE STRONG||$382.00|
|Jun 24||Jordan Hedley||$54.63|
|Jun 23||Daniel Singer||$54.63|
|Jun 23||Barbara Kerbel-May||$269.32|
|Jun 23||Sarah & CJ||$108.31|
|Jun 22||Nancy Lismer||$33.16|
|Jun 22||Justin Kerr||$27.80|
|Jun 22||Justin Kerr||$20.00|
|Jun 21||Kelly Ward||$27.80|