Help support LGBTQ+ initiatives through the Pride & Remembrance Run!
100% of your gift will go towards the 2019 beneficiaries. These projects and initiatives will benefit thousands of people in the community and will not happen without your support. This years beneficiaries are:
- AIDS Committee of Toronto (ACT): Intimate Partner Violence Support Groups for Cis and Trans Gay Bi and Queer Men (GBQT)
- Black Coalition for AIDS Prevention - (Black CAP): The NIA Project to promote health information to the African, Caribbean & Black communities in Toronto
- Inside OUT LGBTQ2 Film Festival: LGBTQ Youth Film & Media Arts Accessibility initiative
- The 519: Doing it for Ourselves program for older LGBTQ2S adults
- Pride and Remembrance Foundation: The Foundation’s mandate is to provide financial support to registered charities that benefit the LGBTQ2+ community. These benefits may include individual projects, services and/or activities that provide health, educational, legal, social athletic, cultural or other charitable benefits.
Tax receipts will be issued for all donations of $20 or more. Registered Charitable Number 828816454 RR0001
Click on one of our team members below to make a donation.
e.g., John, Smith, or email@example.com
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|
|Jun 28||Elsa Stringer||$108.31|
|Jun 26||GMESS PRIDE STRONG||$382.00|
|Jun 24||Jordan Hedley||$54.63|
|Jun 23||Daniel Singer||$54.63|
|Jun 23||Barbara Kerbel-May||$269.32|
|Jun 23||Sarah & CJ||$108.31|
|Jun 22||Nancy Lismer||$33.16|
|Jun 22||Justin Kerr||$27.80|
|Jun 22||Justin Kerr||$20.00|
|Jun 21||Kelly Ward||$27.80|