Make a donation
CA$82.80 Goal: CA$250.00
Thank you for visiting my fundraising page for the 20th Annual Edmonton WILDRun!
All of your generous donations will go directly to the rescue, rehabilitation, and educational programming at WILDNorth, Northern Alberta's only full scope wildlife rescue and rehabilitation organization north of Red Deer. From caring for orphaned baby hares and goslings to treating injured foxes and eagles, WILDNorth provides the best support to our wild neighbours in need.
Donations $25 or greater are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
Thank you for your support!
More about WILDNorth:
WILDNorth (formerly the Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Edmonton) is committed to proper environmental stewardship and recognizes the important role we play in conserving Alberta’s native species through the services and programs we provide to the community.
WILDNorth is a charitable organization that provides compassionate care for injured, contaminated and orphaned wildlife and educates the public on the importance of wildlife in our community. WILDNorth has been serving the Edmonton and surrounding communities since 1989 and is considered an essential service. We provide the best care and housing possible for a wide variety of native and migratory birds and native small mammals and are permitted through the Canadian Wildlife Service and Alberta Environment Sustainable Resources Development.
- Over 2500 wildlife patients are treated at WILDNorth annually
- In 2016, WILDNorth treated over 150 different species
- WILDNorth annually fields over 8000 wildlife related calls a year
- WILDNorth relies heavily on over 70 active volunteers, including post-secondary students, to help run a majority of our programs
- WILDNorth educated over 6000 students in 2017.
- WILDNorth has partnerships with over 65 organizations and vet clinics around the city of Edmonton and in Northern Alberta, many of which accept wildlife for us and/or partner on programs
|Jun 14||Carole Beaudry||CA$27.60|