"Your Life. Our Committment."
Join us for the Heroes in Health Care 5K on Saturday, September 28, 2019 at Freestone Park, Gilbert, AZ.
This super event has a distance for everyone, including a Super Heroes 5K Run/Walk,
a F.A.S.T. 1 Mile, and a Kids Dash of 100 Yards.
Every single day there is a team of Super Heroes fighting to advance health care
for you in the East Valley, at Chandler Regional and Mercy Gilbert Medical Centers,
and through our community outreach programs.
You will be directly supporting the lifesaving care provided by these Super Heroes.
For more information on how you can donate to and support the amazing work done at Dignity Health,
please visit the Foundation page at https://www.supportdignityhealtheastvalley.org/
$30.00May 31 – Aug 31
$35.00Sep 1 – Sep 27
$20.00May 31 – Aug 31
$25.00Sep 1 – Sep 27
$15.00May 31 – Aug 31
$20.00Sep 1 – Sep 27
Oral Health HeroesRaised:
Devenney Group ArchitectsRaised:
- September 27 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Road Runner Sports in Tempe from 3-6pm
- September 28 6:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
- September 28 7:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- September 28 7:10 AM - F.A.S.T. 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
- September 28 7:30 AM - 100 Yard Kids' Dash
- September 28 8:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)
- StartLine Racing
- +1 480-912-7878