The Run for Fun was born out of Maritime’s Our Children, Our Future initiative. It is Maritime’s largest annual fundraiser and is in its 6th year. We encourage participants to dress in their favourite costumes and come and run for fun! All funds raised go towards Maritime’s Children’s Fund which aims to make a difference by building capacity in organisations and people, helping them secure brighter futures for themselves and the next generation. The event consists of a 5K run/ walk, along with a Charity Fair, where participants can engage with the many NGOs we support throughout the year.
Join us and let your inner superhero shine!
Charity Fair: 2:00pm
5K Start: 4:00pm
This grants you access to the Run for Fun event to participate in all the giveaways and fun! You will not receive a race package and will not be eligible for runner's prizes.
$8.00Aug 5 - Sep 30
Cost is in USD
Early superhero registrationAug 5 – Aug 31
Regular superhero registrationNow registering Sep 1 – Sep 30
Cost is in USD - Teams must have a minimum of 10 participants
Early team registrationAug 5 – Aug 31
Regular team registrationNow registering Sep 1 – Sep 30
- September 30 11:59 PM AST - Registration Close-Off
- October 8 9:00 AM AST - Package Collection Opens
- October 10 6:00 PM AST - Package Collection Closes
- October 12 2:00 PM AST - Event Opens
- October 12 3:30 PM AST - Fun Up (our version of a warmup)
- October 12 4:00 PM AST - 5K Run for Fun Race Start
- October 12 5:30 PM AST - Prize Giving