ALTHOUGH ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED, LANTERNS CAN STILL BE PURCHASED TONIGHT FOR $40.
WE ACCEPT CASH, CHECK AND CREDIT CARDS. THANK YOU! SEE YOU THERE!
Riverfront Park in Pittston, PA (just off of Kennedy Boulevard)
Paint Pittston Pink is a registered 501c3 organization whose mission is to fund a cure for ALL cancers through research and clinical trials. Paint the Night Pink is part of the sixth annual Paint Pittston Pink series of community events. This event will include an eco-friendly lantern release from Pittston's Riverfront Park area.
Friday, September 27, 2019
- Paint the Night Pink and Awards Presentation:
- The following awards will be presented as a way of honoring, remembering and giving thanks to our community members who have made an impact on the lives of others.
- The Paint Pittston Pink™ Unsung Hero Award given in honor of Qiana Murphy Lehman
- The Paint Pittston Pink™ Award for Courage given in honor of Sara Mazzitelli
- The Paint Pittston Pink™ Celebration of Life Award given in memory of Brian and Annarose McNulty
- The Paint Pittston Pink™ Survivor Award given in honor of Kara Martin
- The Paint Pittston Pink™ Spirit of Community Award
Note - Price on September 29 is $40 (Price per Lantern)
$25.00Aug 7 – Jul 30
$35.00Jul 31 – Aug 30
$40.00Aug 31 – Sep 27
- September 27 7:00 PM EDT - Start Gathering
- September 27 7:30 PM EDT - Lantern Release
- Event contact
- Barb Sciandra
- +1 570-407-0780