We, as a community, nation and world continue to assess and implement changes needed to combat the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Taking into careful consideration the guidelines of the CDC and DHEC, the Board of Governors of the Come-See-Me Festival has made the difficult but necessary decision to postpone the 2020 Come-See-Me Festival previously scheduled for April 16-25. The festival leadership team, along with the Come-See-Me Board of Governors will work diligently and make every effort to host the Festival in some form later in 2020.
We are extremely grateful for your promised participation in the 2020 Come-See-Me festival. The services you provide are vital to the success of Come-See-Me, and we cannot put on a Festival without you. In the coming weeks, we will be contacting you as we assess our options for hosting a festival in 2020.
Sponsored by The Echols Firm, Krystal Teague Dental, Schiller & Hamilton Law Firm, and Walk2Campus Properties
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Winthrop Coliseum, 1162 Eden Terrace
SAME “FAST” COURSES AS 2019, NEW MEDAL, AWESOME EXPERIENCE ... DON'T MISS OUT!!!!!
Fun Run (7:30am) – Approximately 1 mile run around Winthrop Lake. No pets are allowed however strollers are allowed. FREE, no registration required. Fun Run participants, 12 and under, will receive a customized participant medal.
5K and 10K (8:00am) – USATF-certified 5K (3.1 mile) course and USATF-certified 10K (6.2 mile) are on paved streets and bike paths passing through beautiful residential areas. No pets are allowed however strollers are allowed. *All participants must be off the course by 9:30. Walkers are encouraged to participate in the 5K or must walk the 10K under a 13 minute pace.
There are THREE options for race registration:
- Register online through Thursday, April 16, 2020
- Register in person at packet pickup on Friday, April 17, 2020
- Race-day registration will be available before 7:30am. No entries allowed after 7:30am on race day.
|Through April 3, 2020||April 4 - April 17, 2020||RACE DAY|
- This year all 5K and 10K runners will receive pizza as well as one complimentary soft drink or beer* after the races. *One beer will be included with registration for participants 21 years or older. Please bring your ID. No alcohol will be given without ID check. Additional pizza, beer, and soft drinks will be available for purchase.
- Race T-shirts and swag bag are only guaranteed to the first 450 pre-registered 5K / 10K runners. 5K and 10K participants will receive a customized Die Cast Finishers medal. Race T-shirts are Next Level brand. They are a fashion cut, not athletic cut shirt. When choosing size please consider sizing up. ***New for 2020, kid t-shirt sizes are available. Must register for kid t-shirt by April 3, 2020.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled race. Rain or shine.
Race Packet pickup will be held at Winthrop’s coliseum 3-7pm on Friday, April 17. You may also pick up your packet at the registration table on race day beginning at 7:00am.
Water stop at 1.5 mile mark in the 5K race and mile 2 and mile 4 in the 10K race. Refreshments and snacks available for all participants. This year we will have post race pizza from Vito's Pizza and either one beer (for those 21 and older with a valid ID) or soft drink for all participants. Pizza, beer (for those 21 and older with a valid ID), and soft drinks will be available for purchase for spectators. (*Cash only, please) Parking in Winthrop Coliseum Parking Lot. Restrooms will be available.
There will be GIFT CARDS awarded for overall male & female winners and male & female master (40 years of age and older) winners. First, second, and third places finishers in the following age groups will receive awards: 12 & under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 and over.
Finisher medals will be presented to participants in the Fun Run (12 & younger), 5K, and 10K races. Final results will be posted at https://s2fevents.racesonline.com/results
Start2Finish is the timing company!
Award ceremonies will begin @ 9:30AM at the Start/Finish line area.
Early bird pricingOct 1 – Apr 3
$35.00Apr 4 – Mar 18
Early bird pricingOct 1 – Apr 3
$55.00Apr 4 – Mar 18
- Event contact
- Jennifer Carlisle