Based on recent events surrounding COVID-19 in our surrounding communities, and the County of Santa Cruz Health Services Agency recommendations, we will be cancelling the March 21st she.is.beautiful Santa Cruz event. With our community's health at the forefront, this decision is being made alongside our partners, with the heaviest of hearts.
If you would still like to participate virtually and have your bib, shirt, and goodie bag sent to you, registration is still open.
We will be hosting a LIVE Love Wave on our facebook, instagram, and other social channels. You will be updated with this information on how to join us.
10th Annual She.is.beautiful Santa Cruz 5k & 10k
ALL LEVELS are welcome and celebrated!
Saturday, March 21st 2020
She.is.beautiful's local charity partner has been Walnut Avenue Family and Women Center since day one. We look forward to working with this amazing nonprofit again.
– your bib, shirt, and goodie bag will be sent in the mail to you post virtual race weekend. Please be sure to enter your correct mailing address below.
$56.00Oct 30 - Mar 21
Team Walnut AvenueRaised:
Las Chingonas Squad - Bold, Brave, Beautiful
Not Fast - Just FuriousRaised:
- March 8 12:00 PM PDT - Bib Pick-Up at Hapa Brewing Company San Jose 12PM - 4PM
- March 20 11:30 AM PDT - Bib Pick-UP She.is.beautiful Pop-Up Shop at 20 Rancho Del Mar, Aptos, CA 1130AM - 630PM
- March 21 8:00 AM PDT - Race Day: Get to starting line (at latest)
- March 21 8:30 AM PDT - START TIME FOR BOTH 5K AND 10K