ACCT is a non-profit, non-political, and non-religious settlement and community organization that works with newcomers across Toronto. We strive to enable individuals, families, and communities to lead informed, productive, and culturally sensitive lives. Out of demand from the communities we support, this year we are fundraising to create a free coding program that reduces barriers to access for newcomers.
Join our #GOACCT Virtual 5km Walk/Run Challenge! This is a challenge we developed as part of our participation in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon, which has gone virtual this year due to COVID-19. The challenge will run from October 2 - October 26, 2020.
Our focus this year is on doing something together that is fun, gets us outside and moving, respects social distancing, reduces stress, and fundraises money for our virtual programming.
We will all be doing the virtual 5 km walk/run wherever we happen to be on October 24, 2020 at 5 pm, and are giving away a $50 gift card for the following categories:
- Best dressed/ most creative outfit photo
- Best parent/child photo
- Best motivational photo
In the lead up to the 5 km, we are doing a #GOACCT training challenge “bingo” with a variety of challenges clients can complete for prizes. We will be giving away the following prizes:
- First 10 participants to complete a horizontal or vertical line receive a $10 gift card
- First 5 participants to complete a diagonal line receive a $20 gift card
- First 2 participants to complete the full bingo card receive a $50 gift card
- Additional participants who complete the full card will be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift card as well
To participate in the challenge, please email Kasia at email@example.com