BREWERS MINI-MARATHON CANCELED
MILWAUKEE – After careful consideration, and with the community’s safety and health as the top priority, the Milwaukee Brewers today announced the cancelation of the ninth annual Brewers Mini-Marathon, presented by PNC Bank. The event, which was set to take place Aug. 29, was to include a half-marathon, 10K and 5K race with fundraising proceeds to benefit the MACC Fund.
The Brewers would like to express their gratitude to all participants who were looking forward to running this year and raising money for the MACC Fund, and welcome them back for the 2021 Brewers Mini-Marathon.
We have a fantastic race planned, complete with
amazing courses and an awesome post-race tailgate party!
- Unique course takes you past, around, and THROUGH many Milwaukee landmarks! The Mini-Marathon, 10K and 5K will all begin and end at Miller Park and offer the opportunity to run along the playing field warning track!
- FREE Brewers ticket voucher for a regular season game in April or May of 2021 for each registrant (Monday-Thursday games only. Subject to availability and exclusions may apply.)
- All participants receive tech shirt and finisher medal
- Plenty of free and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines
- Chance for spectators to watch the race from great locations throughout the course, including inside Miller Park where the racers will be shown on the scoreboard as they run around the playing field warning track!
- Fantastic Post-Race Tailgate Party at Miller Park with live music, great food and, for participants 21 and over, two FREE beers!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance for fundraisers to win some amazing Brewers themed prizes!
- Participants must be 14 to participate in the half marathon, 12 for the 10K, 8 for the 5K race. No strollers will be allowed in any race.
- Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable
- August 29 7:00 AM CDT - Half Marathon Start
- August 29 7:15 AM CDT - 10K Start
- August 29 7:30 AM CDT - 5K Start