A Week’s Worth of Migraine Truths
1. It’s much more than a headache. Common symptoms are throbbing, pulsating pain, light sensitivity, sound sensitivity, nausea, vision changes, aura, vomiting, difficulty concentrating, fatigue, speech problems, feeling lightheaded, numbness, tingling, weakness, vertigo.
2. The symptoms of a migraine can last for days — before, during, and after an attack.
3. Migraine is typically difficult to treat.
4. Migraine attacks often can’t be prevented.
5. It’s often a very lonely experience.
6. It can wreak havoc on your work, family, and social life.
7. Living with migraine takes courage and resilience.
Donate to help Mia raise money for Miles for Migraine - San Francisco 2020’s fundraising campaign.
|Donation date||Donor name||Donation amount|