Atlanta Pride Run Virtual 5K
HELP US MAKE AN IMPACT IN 2020!
Lace up your shoes and join us for the VIRTUAL Atlanta Pride Run & Walk 5K! Due to current events, we are nominating this year as the 29.5 Annual Atlanta Pride Run & Walk (we’ll celebrate 30 years in 2021)! However, we are still partnering with Joining Hearts to raise money for Atlanta-area HIV healthcare agencies that need our support now more than ever. 100% of what we raised last year went to our beneficiary, AID Atlanta. We hope you’ll join us to support our community and walk, jog, or sprint in pride.
Registration & Time Submission
Registration will open on May 11, and participants have until June 28th at 5pm to submit their times online. (If you already registered for the non-virtual Pride Run, your registration will carry over.) This can be any 5k course you would like to run, but of course you can always run the Pride Run course in Piedmont Park! That's right! you have until the end of June to run, walk, jog, or skip at 5k at your convenience!
All participants must submit their times and proof of times HERE . All participants must submit proof of their time. The following are admissible proofs of time:
- Screen shot of your tracking app via smart device (phone, watch, etc).
- Photo of your smart watch results
- Photo of your treadmill display with time and distance
All final race results will be posted HERE on June 28th
We are all in this together, so grab your friends and family and register as a team! The top fundraising team will receive a prize, as well as bragging rights.
In our efforts to support our local non-profits, we are offering incentives for fundraising this year.
- The first 200 participants will receive a free mask.
- Tshirts will be awarded to participants who raise $75 or more. (along with the mask)
- Medals (along with the shirt and mask) will be awarded to participants who raise more than $150.
- (Please note that shirts and medals will only be awarded to participants who meet fundraising goals. All swag will be distributed to participants who qualify.)
Since it is a virtual event, there will be no bibs this year. We will be distributing all swag once the results are turned in.
Be sure to tag us on Facebook and Instagram with #atlantapriderunandwalk! Who knows, we may repost!
We appreciate your participation and support of the Atlanta Pride Run & Walk. Your support has never been more important to our mission and to our community.
Front Runners Atlanta