Raise money for Metrocrest Services
Your Local Source for Support During Times of Need
Our focus is assisting families, individuals, and senior adults who are coping with crisis situations, need help stabilizing their lives, or who require support to live independently.
Last year, we provided
- assistance to 14,153 adults, children, and seniors
- 913,960 meals were distributed
- 703 families avoided eviction, 101 of those were seniors
- 1,524 households received financial literacy courses
- School supplies to 1,357 students
- 2,571 children received holiday gifts, toys, and food
- 1,647 students received 113,990 meals through Sack Summer Hunger
- 17,277 transportation rides, home delivered meals and home repairs were provided to keep seniors safe and healthy
Basic services include rent and utility bill aid, financial and budgeting assistance and food. We also provide employment counseling along with gas cards or bus vouchers for job-seekers and transportation, minor home repairs, and home-delivered meals benefit seniors. Seasonal distributions including school shoes and supplies for students, Sack Summer Hunger food for youngsters, and November and December holiday programs.
In a time of crisis, Metrocrest Services is here to help. We're committed to building a stronger community together.
|Jun 25||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 12||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 12||Maureen Corcoran||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 12||Mindi Hurley||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 12||Jonathan Winters||$11.59|
|Jun 09||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|
|Jun 09||Stacey Diamond||Undisclosed amount|