Raise money for Saskatchewan Literacy Network
The Saskatchewan Literacy Network is a not-for-profit provincial organization that promotes and supports literacy throughout the province. We see a Saskatchewan where lifelong literacy is integrated into our lives—at home, at work and in the community—and where individuals can access the learning opportunities they want when and where they need them.
We believe …
• that literacy is a basic human right;
• that literacy training is a social responsibility;
• in lifelong learning;
• that learners must be central to all literacy programming and
• policy development; and
• in respect for different needs and cultures.
We envision a world where…
• literacy will be part of lifelong learning;
• literacy will be promoted through a wide range of community partnerships;
• literacy will be seen as an issue of health, community participation,and social justice; and
• learners throughout the province will be able to take part in literacy and learning opportunities.
|Sep 13||Lana Vindevoghel||$27.75|
|Sep 09||Kari Blatchford||$54.55|
|Sep 09||Bree Hagan||$27.75|
|Sep 09||Keala Thomas||$27.75|
|Sep 08||In Motion Massage||$50.00|
|Sep 08||Sara Mayer||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 15||Jim Vadeboncoeur||Undisclosed amount|
|Aug 06||Crystal Mitchell||Undisclosed amount|