WALK THE LINE 5K
Join us for America’s ONLY 5K that crosses two states! The Riverwalk Run Series offers four opportunities, all in McCaysville, Georgia. The next event is our Walk the Line 5K on Saturday, July 3, 2021 at 6:30pm
The course takes runners through the charming downtowns of McCaysville, Georgia and sister city Copperhill, Tennessee. The community is united by a state line at the heart of historic Copper Basin. Covering 3.1 miles, the course crosses from Georgia into Tennessee and back into Georgia. Participants will also run alongside the famous Toccoa River and across the city’s iconic steel bridge—one of only a few left in America.
The series was created by the McCaysville Business Association, a non-profit organization, to further the goal of fostering economic, cultural and social growth within the community. Drive up for the day or spend a weekend with family and friends in one of the area’s hundreds of scenic cabins. Located just a few miles north of Blue Ridge, Georgia, the region offers plenty of activates that include live music, rafting, craft beer breweries, hiking, fly fishing, and more!
Food, drinks and music will be available before and after the race on the river deck of Riverwalk Shops. Parking is free and plentiful, located right across the finish line at McCaysville’s City Park.
For more information, visit the website at www.RiverwalkRunSeries.com.
4:30 PM Race Setup
6:30 PM Race Start at McCaysville Information Center
7:30 PM Awards on Riverwalk Shops Riverdeck
8:30 PM Race Cutoff
- Packet pick-up available at the Riverwalk Shops restaurant Burra Burra on the River the Thursday & Friday before Saturday’s event and at the McCaysville City Park 2-hours before the event.
- NO water on course, runners must bring their own
- Bottled water available at finish
- Race day registration, pending availability
- Overall Female & Overall Male
- Top 2 Age Group Winners: Female & Male Age Groups - 0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
- Race Times based on “gun time” start (USATF Rule 245)
Parking - The primary lot is located across from the McCaysville City Park and on city streets.
Registration fees 295 spots remaining
Virtual Runners are required to make a minimum $5 donation to offset delivery fees of their shirt and medal. Your contribution is truly appreciated by the nonprofit McCaysville Business Association! 🥰
$39.99Mar 26 - Jul 3
- Event contact
- Matthew Cole
- (727) 571-2088