Raise money for Vision Rehabilitation Services of Georgia
Vision Rehabilitation Services of Georgia (VRS) was founded in 1983 by Sarah Sentell Scott, a Cobb County resident, who at the age of 42 lost her vision and found few services to help her. VRS is dedicated to assisting individuals who are blind or visually impaired so they may function independently in all of their environments.VRS provides practical tools and proven techniques to help our clients carry out their daily activities.
Our certified instructors build a custom plan of service based on the needs of each individual client.
VRS services include:
- Comprehensive low-vision evaluations
- Instruction in a variety of daily living skills
- Safe travel (orientation and mobility)
- Access Technology Training in magnification and speech software programs
- Transition to vision loss counseling
- Diabetes Management with Low Vision
- Job Readiness Classes