Raise money for Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
Help Cheyenne Mountain Zoo protect the animals you love.
Just by registering for Run to the Shrine, you’re directly supporting the Zoo’s mission to be a leader in conservation, captive breeding and animal care.
But there are two more ways that you can help!
1) Stretch your support by adding a donation to your registration.
2) Enlist the support of your friends and family for the important work Cheyenne Mountain Zoo does in our community and around the world.
As a non-profit organization and one of only a handful of American zoos that receive no tax support, we rely on admissions, memberships, donations and community events to keep the Zoo “running.”
All donations will support important programs like:
• the care and enrichment of our animals,
• on-grounds breeding of endangered species like black-footed ferrets and Wyoming toads,
• conservation projects around the world, and
• education programs to foster a love of wildlife in our local youth.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive a link that can be shared with family and friends so they can make a donation in your name.
When $100 or more is donated in your name to support Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (including your donation and any donations by friends and family), you’ll receive a FREE GIFT, recognizing your commitment to the Zoo and conservation of wildlife. (When you registered, you chose between a Cheyenne Mountain Zoo “I Will Protect” long-sleeve performance shirt, insulated water bottle or Eco-ware utensil set.)
Donations must be received by May 15, and your thank you gift will be available for pick up at the Post-Race Celebration in Lodge at Moose Lake on race day.
|May 15||Susie Cump||$5.00|
|May 13||Len and Jimmy||$22.25|
|May 13||DiLeonardo Family||$40.00|
|May 13||Michael Alvino||$22.25|
|May 11||Anonymous||Undisclosed amount|